Be sure to update...

This is no longer an active blog.

Please visit me now at Thoughts from Alice W.

Hope you will stop by for a visit!
~Alice W.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't Forget...

...that I have moved over to Typepad! I am currently only posting over there and will be doing so from now on. I know that some of you have started updating your links for me, and I so appreciate it! And for those of you who "follow" my blog through Blogger...don't forget to update that with the new link http://alicew.typepad.com otherwise you will miss all of my new posts. You can follow any blog, even Typepad blogs, through Blogger's system which makes it really easy! Hope to see you all over there...I miss you :(...
~Alice W.

3 comments:

DreamsInPink said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog, so I will follow your lovely page on Typepad. Thanks! I love your page, it's lovely & inspiring!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Already have you there in reader, but left this one too and couldn't resist leaving you a comment at your old home... I love to follow the blogs (like yours) that I so love, so I don't miss a post.

*The Beautiful Life* said...

BLOG AWARD ALERT!! :)

I just nominated you for a blog award!! Click over to my blog to pick it up!

XOXO,
Ruth